Zaiput Flow Technologies develops and commercializes tools deployed for chemical processing. We are passionate about innovation and are committed to achieving excellence through creativity, integrity, teamwork and open communication and pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service.
We are currently seeking candidates to apply for a full-time Lab R&D and Assembly Technician position to play a key role in supporting both the assembly and testing of our existing product line together with internal development efforts for new products. We build and ship products all over the world to some of the largest and most respected companies and institutions.
The ideal candidate will be committed to Zaiput’s mission and values, self-motivated, organized, interested in self-improvement, able to meet deadlines and deliver results with a strong attention to detail.
Zaiput’s product line ranges from laboratory scale tools to production units. We are seeking an Lab R&D and Assembly Technician to play an important role in the internal management of the production cycle, including assembly, parts procurement and validation testing as well as supporting R&D efforts for new product development. We envision the successful candidate will be able to collaborate in the implementation of a lean manufacturing approach, support the design team, and collaborate in other technical activities of the company.
Some of the activities require teamwork in a multidisciplinary context. Zaiput is a small company, and the flexibility to undertake other tasks that might be needed is required (e.g., maintenance of current equipment, supporting design engineers, setting up and running tests, etc.).
- Assemble products in a precise and detail-oriented manner
- Carry out testing and rigorous quality control of assembled devices
- Collaborate to ensure procurement of parts needed for product assembly and maintain inventory control
- Continuously improve and adapt procedures to ensure reproducibility in assembly
- Maintain available equipment to improve overall team efficiency
- Implement lean manufacturing strategies to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Collaborate with R&D engineers in the construction, and testing of new products and testing rigs for new product.
- Help maintain laboratory and shop equipment
- 2+ years of experience in a production and/or R&D environment
- Mechanical assembly experience
- Practical electronics experience preferred
- Strong hands-on skills ideally in a shop setting
- Experience working with fluid or air systems a plus
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
Employment: This a full-time position; the compensation package will depend on qualifications and includes full benefits.
Contact: Please send a cover letter with a CV/resume to Mr. Colin O’Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Zaiput Flow Technologies
Zaiput Flow Technologies commercializes groundbreaking proprietary technology that enables continuous liquid-liquid/gas-liquid separation for flow or batch based chemical manufacturing (leveraged for pharmaceutical production). Zaiput is committed to the development and commercialization of new, high quality tools for the enhancement and growth of flow chemistry. As an MIT spinoff, innovative R&D are at its core as well as strong professional and ethical values.
If there are not any positions currently available or the available position(s) don’t match your skills, do not despair. We are always interested in talented, enthusiastic people. Please email us at email@example.com if you think your skills match our goals.