Zaiput is currently seeking candidates to apply for a full-time Assembly, R&D Support Senior Technician position to play a key role in supporting assembly of our existing product line together with participation in our R&D efforts for a forthcoming product line. The ideal candidate will be committed to Zaiput’s mission and values, self-motivated, organized, interested in self-improvement, able to meet deadlines and deliver results with a strong attention to detail.
Zaiput’s product line ranges from laboratory scale tools to production units. In this context, we are seeking a Senior Technician to play a key role in the internal management of the production cycle, including assembly, parts procurement and validation testing as well as supporting R&D efforts for new product development. We envision the successful candidate will be able to collaborate in the implementation of a lean manufacturing approach, support the design team, and collaborate in other technical activities of the company. Some of the activities require teamwork in a multidisciplinary context. Zaiput is a small company, and the flexibility to undertake other tasks that might be needed is required (e.g., maintenance of current equipment, supporting design engineers, setting up and running tests, etc.).
- Assemble products in a precise and detail-oriented manner
- Carry out testing and rigorous quality control of assembled devices
- Collaborate to ensure procurement of parts needed for product assembly and maintain inventory control
- Continuously improve and adapt procedures to ensure reproducibility in assembly
- Maintain available equipment to improve overall team efficiency
- Implement lean manufacturing strategies to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Collaborate with R&D engineers in the construction and testing of new products and testing rigs for new products
- Help maintain laboratory and shop equipment
Degree Requirements: BS in Mechanical Engineering is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in a production and/or R&D environment
- Mechanical assembly experience
- Basic shop experience
- Experience with CAD tools & drawings preferred (SolidWorks)
- Experience working with fluid systems a plus
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
Employment: This a full-time position; the compensation package will depend on qualifications and includes full benefits.
Contact: Please send a cover letter with a CV/resume to Mr. Colin O’Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zaiput is currently seeking candidates to apply for a full-time Operations Associate position to play a key role in company’s operation. The ideal candidate will be committed to Zaiput’s mission and values, self-motivated, organized, interested in self-improvement, able to meet deadlines and deliver results with a strong attention to detail.
Zaiput is seeking an Operations Associate who will play a key role in ensuring smooth day-to-day operations. This role will include bookkeeping, maintaining inventory supply, shipping/receiving, invoicing. The Operations Associate is expected to quickly familiarize with all the different operations of the company in order to help support and coordinate them.
A successful candidate should have a positive attitude and be motivated, reliable, organized, detail-oriented, and have good verbal and written communication skills. Zaiput is a fast-growing company and this position offers a great growth opportunity for people eager to learn.
- Shipping and invoicing
- Bookkeeping and related tasks
- Place inventory and supply orders as required (both office and technical)
- Cooperate with different departments to improve business operations
- Make recommendations for business performance improvement
Degree Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in a professional business environment.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks or any Inventory Management/Accounting software is a plus, though not a requirement.
Employment: This a full-time position; the compensation package will depend on qualification and includes full benefits.
Contact: Please send a cover letter with a CV/resume to Dr. Andrea Adamo at email@example.com
If we don’t have any positions currently available or the available position(s) don’t match your skills, do not despair. We are always interested in talented, enthusiastic people. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think your skills match our goals.