Zaiput Flow Technologies is seeking a talented and motivated individual to lead our sales and business development efforts in Europe. Zaiput is a rapidly growing company in the field of flow chemistry, and we aspire to become a market leader in the extraction equipment space. Zaiput’s technology is enabling companies to use new chemistries, improve process safety, reduce chemical production costs, and we are looking to bring these advantages to new customers in Pharmaceuticals, Fine & Specialty Chemicals, Agrochemicals as well as other industries.
A successful candidate will be able to grow Zaiput’s presence in Europe through traditional business development and sales strategies, with the long-term goal of building out a European sales office. The EU Sales Representative will be responsible for all sales activities in Europe, with a high degree of autonomy and the support of the Director of Sales and the CEO. We are looking for someone who is a motivated problem solver and hungry to build their career in sales and business development.
While this position will be remote as Zaiput’s headquarters are in US, very frequent conversations, together with periodic trips to Zaiput’ s headquarters are expected to ensure smooth operation and foster teamwork despite the distance.
- Set and exceed pipeline and revenue goals on a quarterly basis with an idea of continuous growth in mind. Represent Zaiput in Europe as our primary point of contact for all customer inquiries including new or existing business.
- Grow Zaiput’s pipeline by introducing new accounts and potential clients into the funnel through methods like trade shows, social selling, webinars, direct reach out and more.
- Develop current accounts through on-site visits, cross selling, and up-selling with the goal of selling production equipment.
- Innovate in lead generation and other sales processes by taking part in leadership meetings.
- Provide technical support to Zaiput’s existing European customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Chemistry or Chemical engineering is preferred (or a related technical discipline)
- 2+ years in sales or customer service experience with aspirations of growing in the field.
- High degree of self-motivation, character, and coachability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to listen and understand customers’ needs.
- Fluency in English.
- Flexibility for extensive travel (up to 50%).
- Ability to work remotely.
Relevant Additional Skills:
- Experience selling to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Fine & Specialty Chemical fields or experience in equipment sales.
- Experience working in an industrial setting or chemical manufacturing plant.
- Proficiency in Salesforce or similar CRM software
- Multilingual (German, French, Italian, Spanish are all bonuses)
Employment: This a full-time position; the compensation package will depend on the employee’s qualifications and experience but will be competitive with industry standards and includes a full benefits package.
Contact: Please send a cover letter with a CV/resume to Mr. Trevor Murray at email@example.com
Zaiput is currently seeking candidates to apply for a full-time Assembly, R&D Support Senior Technician position to play a key role in supporting assembly of our existing product line together with participation in our R&D efforts for a forthcoming product line. The ideal candidate will be committed to Zaiput’s mission and values, self-motivated, organized, interested in self-improvement, able to meet deadlines and deliver results with a strong attention to detail.
Zaiput’s product line ranges from laboratory scale tools to production units. In this context, we are seeking a Senior Technician to play a key role in the internal management of the production cycle, including assembly, parts procurement and validation testing as well as supporting R&D efforts for new product development. We envision the successful candidate will be able to collaborate in the implementation of a lean manufacturing approach, support the design team, and collaborate in other technical activities of the company. Some of the activities require teamwork in a multidisciplinary context. Zaiput is a small company, and the flexibility to undertake other tasks that might be needed is required (e.g., maintenance of current equipment, supporting design engineers, setting up and running tests, etc.).
- Assemble products in a precise and detail-oriented manner
- Carry out testing and rigorous quality control of assembled devices
- Collaborate to ensure procurement of parts needed for product assembly and maintain inventory control
- Continuously improve and adapt procedures to ensure reproducibility in assembly
- Maintain available equipment to improve overall team efficiency
- Implement lean manufacturing strategies to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Collaborate with R&D engineers in the construction and testing of new products and testing rigs for new products
- Help maintain laboratory and shop equipment
Degree Requirements: BS in Mechanical Engineering is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in a production and/or R&D environment
- Mechanical assembly experience
- Basic shop experience
- Experience with CAD tools & drawings preferred (SolidWorks)
- Experience working with fluid systems a plus
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
Employment: This a full-time position; the compensation package will depend on qualifications and includes full benefits.
Contact: Please send a cover letter with a CV/resume to Mr. Colin O’Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Zaiput Flow Technologies:
Zaiput Flow Technologies commercializes groundbreaking proprietary technology that enables continuous liquid-liquid/gas-liquid separation for flow or batch-based chemical manufacturing (leveraged mostly for pharmaceutical production). Zaiput is committed to the development and commercialization of new, high quality tools for the enhancement and growth of flow chemistry and chemical manufacturing technology. As an MIT spinoff, innovative R&D is at its core as well as strong professional and ethical values.
If we don’t have any positions currently available or the available position(s) don’t match your skills, do not despair. We are always interested in talented, enthusiastic people. Please email us at email@example.com if you think your skills match our goals.