Zaiput Flow Technologies commercializes tools deployed in the context of chemical processing. Zaiput is passionate about innovation and is committed to achieving excellence through creativity, integrity, teamwork, and open communication, and prides itself on providing outstanding customer service.
Zaiput is currently seeking candidates to apply for a full-time Senior Operations Associate position to play a key role in the company’s operation. The ideal candidate will be committed to Zaiput’s mission and values, self-motivated, organized, interested in self-improvement, able to meet deadlines and deliver results with a strong attention to detail.
Zaiput is seeking an Operations Associate who will play a key role in ensuring smooth day-to-day operations. This role will include bookkeeping, maintaining inventory supply, shipping/receiving, and invoicing. The Operations Associate is expected to quickly become familiarized with all of the different operations of the company in order to help support and coordinate them.
A successful candidate should have a positive attitude and be motivated, reliable, organized, detail-oriented, and have good verbal and written communication skills. Zaiput is a fast-growing company and this position offers a great growth opportunity for people eager to learn and grow their career.
- Shipping and invoicing both domestic and international orders
- Purchasing inventory and supplies, as required
- Communicating with suppliers, customers and other stakeholders in a professional and timely manner
- Bookkeeping, to include accounts payable and accounts receivable, and related tasks
- Collaborating on inventory tracking and management
- Cooperating with different departments to improve business operations and make recommendations to improve the company’s overall performance
- Be able to pick up quickly on new tasks and challenges to support the company’s growth
Degree Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years of work experience with responsibilities related to this opening
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Knowledge of Quickbooks or any Inventory Management/Accounting software
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining excellent attention to details in an organized fashion
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload in order to manage time effectively, complete work within deadlines and produce accurate results
- Ability to effectively relate to others and stay focused under pressure
- Highly adaptable and able to function as a member of a team dedicated to quality and exceptional service
- Positive, self-driven attitude
Employment: This a full-time, in office, position; the compensation package will depend on qualifications and includes full benefits.
Contact: Please send a cover letter with a CV/resume to Dr. Andrea Adamo at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Zaiput Flow Technologies
Zaiput Flow Technologies commercializes groundbreaking proprietary technology that enables continuous liquid-liquid/gas-liquid separation for flow or batch based chemical manufacturing (leveraged for pharmaceutical production). Zaiput is committed to the development and commercialization of new, high quality tools for the enhancement and growth of flow chemistry. As an MIT spinoff, innovative R&D are at its core as well as strong professional and ethical values.
If there are not any positions currently available or the available position(s) don’t match your skills, do not despair. We are always interested in talented, enthusiastic people. Please email us at email@example.com if you think your skills match our goals.